JUMP IN AT THE J!
Looking for a place to swim laps, take swim lessons, or even just have a nice dip in the pool? The AJCC Aquatics Center has something for everyone, and an American Red Cross-certified lifeguard staff to ensure you can have fun in a safe environment! Our pool is handicapped accessible with a pool lift, and we are ready to accommodate the needs of our community. We also have a wading pool for your little swimmers, too!
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- CHILDREN 12yrs and under must complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- Masks are now optional while OUTDOORS.
- Masks are still required while INDOORS.
- During outdoor Personal Training, masks are not required but encouraged when under 6ft away.
- When outdoors, masks are up to the discretion of the participant.
- Lifeguards During Lap Swim: Masks are not required while guarding from the deck.
- Swim Lessons: Lifeguards will remain teaching from the deck & continue to wear masks while teaching children under 12.
- Open Swim: Lifeguards will continue wearing masks while children under 12 are in the pool.
- Family Friendly swim attire required.