STAYING HEALTHY AND SAFE
We are thrilled to have our pool while still adhering to the CDC’s strict rules and regulations for the health and safety of our members and staff.
Please choose from the boxes below to get more information and details about the program you are interested in!
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- CHILDREN 12yrs and under must complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- Masks are now optional while OUTDOORS.
- Masks are still required while INDOORS.
- During outdoor Personal Training, masks are not required but encouraged when under 6ft away.
- When outdoors, masks are up to the discretion of the participant.
- Lifeguards During Lap Swim: Masks are not required while guarding from the deck.
- Swim Lessons: Lifeguards will remain teaching from the deck & continue to wear masks while teaching children under 12.
- Open Swim: Lifeguards will continue wearing masks while children under 12 are in the pool.