STAYING HEALTHY AND SAFE
Although we are thrilled that we are able to open our pool, there is nothing more important to us than the health of our members and staff.
Our pool is open but ONLY for lap swim with a reservation. The toddler pool & large pool are not open during this time for recreational usage. Please stay tuned as we are working on future reopening dates for swim lessons and aqua fitness classes.
As a reminder, the locker rooms are closed.
Heath Check Questionnaire
In an effort to speed up health checks before entering the building, we have put together an online health check questionnaire where you will be able to answer health and safety questions before coming to the facility. Once you complete the questionnaire, you will receive a confirmation email with a pass or no pass, depending on your answers. Please add email@example.com
Once you get to the J, just show us your email and we’ll just need to take your temperature and give you the Health Check Sticker! Please continue to arrive 10 minutes in advance of your reserved time in order to get your health check and sign a waiver (one time only). You will be allowed to get into the building 5 minutes before your reservation time. You can also find the health check questionnaire on the My J app homepage.
RESERVE A SWIM LANE
Members must reserve a swim lane before coming to the Aquatics Center. Reservations will be on a first come first serve with a duration of 45 minutes swim session per person.
Please use our new My J app to reserve a swim lane. Click here to see how to download, create an account, and reserve a lane. If you don’t have access to the app, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. You will receive an email confirmation with your confirmed time slot.
In your email please indicate:
- subject line: swim lap reservation
- your first and last name
- your 2 preferred times (these times exactly)
- Cancellations must be made 8 hours prior to reservation time; if canceling within the 8 hrs, please email email@example.com
- The pool is only open for lap swim, with no additional guests permitted. Thank you for understanding.
- For the safety of all members, it’s required to wear a mask outside of the pool and limit your conversations across lanes.
- Please know we are asking all swimmers and personal training participants to enter and exit through the pool gates, right by the Health Check-in Station.
AVAILABLE TIMES (45min):
6:00 am- 6:45 am
6:50 am-7:35 am
7:40 am- 8:25 am
11:00 am – 11:45 am
12:00 pm- 12:45 pm
1:00 pm- 1:45 pm
3:00 pm- 3:45 pm
4:00 pm- 4:45 pm
5:00 pm-5:45 pm
6:00 pm-6:45 pm
7:00 pm-7:45 pm