STAYING HEALTHY AND SAFE
We are thrilled to have our pool while still adhering to the CDC’s strict rules and regulations for the health and safety of our members and staff. We are offering Lap Swim and now will be taking reservations on the weekends for Family Pool Time. Please choose from the boxes below to get more information and details about the program you are interested in!
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- For the safety of all members, it’s required to wear a mask outside of the pool and limit your conversations across lanes.
- Please know that we are asking all swimmers and personal training participants to enter and exit through the pool gates, adjacent to the Health Check-in Station.
- A Health Check Questionnaire must be completed before coming to the J in an effort to speed up the check-in process. Please choose the correct survey below based on why you’re visiting the J. Once you complete the questionnaire, you will receive a confirmation email with a pass or no pass, depending on your answers. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list to avoid your confirmation email being sent to your junk mail. Once you get to the J, just show us your email, we’ll take your temperature, and we’ll give you the Health Check Sticker!
- Please continue to arrive 10 minutes in advance of your reserved time in order to go through this process.
AQUATICS CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Limit your reservations to 4 times per week (including weekends).
- Masks must be worn while on the deck, while walking in the pool, and participating in an aqua aerobics fitness class (more information to come about this class). Masks must be worn at all times, except for when actively swimming.
- No guests allowed.
- Health Check Questionnaire must be completed before arriving at the Alpert JCC.