Family Time begins Saturday & Sunday, Memorial Day weekend.
INTRODUCING WEEKEND FAMILY POOL TIME!
We know our families have been missing their time at the pool so we figured out a way we can accommodate 5 families to enjoy the pool safely. We are still following strict rules and regulations for the health and safety of our members and staff. Please keep reading below as this information is important to know before you go! How will this work? We’ve divided the pool into 5 different areas. Each area will be available for reservation per time slot (see map).
5 AREAS FOR FAMILY SWIM:
- Shallow End 1 (main pool)
- Shallow End 2 (main pool)
- Deep End 1 (main pool)
- Deep End 2 (main pool)
- Wading Pool – swim shoes required
- MEMBERS ONLY
- Includes exclusive use of a reserved pool area for your household, 2 tables with umbrellas, and 8 chairs.
- To make a reservation: Contact Irene Velasquez, Reservation Manager at 562-426-7601 x 1421 or by email email@example.com
- In subject line add: swim lessons or family time
As a courtesy to other members, cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR FAMILY POOL TIME
- The member making the reservation needs to fill out the Health Check questionnaire before arriving at the J. You can access the Family Pool Time Health Check Questionnaire here.
- Family groups cannot intermix or mingle.
- Locker rooms are open for toilet use only. The showers and lockers are closed.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be kept at your tables. No glass containers, alcohol, pork, or shellfish are allowed at the pool.
- 3-LAYER RULE: For the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff, all children under the age of 3 are REQUIRED to follow the 3-layer rule. This applies even to those who are potty-trained. Swim diaper covers need to have tight-fitting legs and a waist.
- THE 3 LAYERS ARE:
- Swim Diaper
- Plastic Diaper Cover
- Bathing Suit
- THE 3 LAYERS ARE: