INTRODUCING WEEKEND FAMILY POOL TIME!
We know our families have been missing their time at the pool so we figured out a way we can accommodate 5 families to enjoy the pool safely. We are still following strict rules and regulations for the health and safety of our members and staff. Please keep reading below as this information is important to know before you go! How will this work? We’ve divided the pool into 5 different areas. Each area will be available for reservation per time slot (see map below).
- MEMBERS ONLY
- $5 per person (up to 8 people per household, 3 people minimum)
- Includes exclusive use of a reserved pool area for your household, 2 tables with umbrellas, and 8 chairs.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR FAMILY POOL TIME
- The member making the reservation needs to fill out the Health Check questionnaire before arriving at the J. You can access the Family Pool Time Health Check Questionnaire here.
- Family groups cannot intermix or mingle.
- Locker rooms will be available for restroom usage only. Showers and lockers are not available.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be kept at your tables. No glass containers, alcohol, pork, or shellfish are allowed at the pool.
- 3-LAYER RULE: For the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff, all children under the age of 4 are REQUIRED to follow the 3- layer rule, meaning a swim diaper, a swim diaper cover, and form-fitting bathing suit. This applies even to those who are potty- trained. Swim diaper covers need to have tight-fitting legs and waist.
5 AREAS TO RESERVE PER TIME SLOT
- Shallow End 1
- Shallow End 2
- Deep End 1
- Deep End 2
- Wading Pool
SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations are required for family pool time by noon on Friday prior to the reservation date. Payment will be taken at the time of reservation.
- Members can reserve a time slot, but not everyone in the household has to be on the membership for them to attend.
- To make a reservation: contact Irene Velasquez, Reservation Manager 562-426-7601 Ext 1421 or email@example.com
- As a courtesy to other members, cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance for a full refund; if less than 48hrs or no-show, a refund will not be honored.