MAKE A SPLASH WITH OPEN SWIM!
Cannonball contest, anyone? Cool off this summer Long Beach style in our Junior Olympic-sized pool, and tadpole-friendly Wading Pool! Book your spot today for you and the whole family!
Now available during the week!
- Open Swim is available Monday – Friday 4 – 8 PM, Saturday & Sunday 1-5 PM by reservation
- Open Swim is welcome to members only. AJCC Members may bring one non-member guest for $10 (Adult) or $5 (Child). All non-members must be accompanied by a member.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
To make a reservation: Contact Irene Velasquez, Reservation Manager at 562-426-7601 x 1421 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Open Swim tables and chairs are first come, first serve. In the subject line add: “Open Swim Reservation.”
- Water shoes are required in the Wading Pool.
As a courtesy to other members, cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR OPEN SWIM
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- CHILDREN 12yrs and under must complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J. Please fill out the Health Check Form HERE
- Locker rooms and showers are open for day use.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be kept at your tables. No glass containers, alcohol, pork, or shellfish are allowed at the pool.
- Family-friendly swim attire is required.
- Water shoes are required in the wading pool.
- 3-LAYER RULE: For the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff, all children under the age of 3 are REQUIRED to follow the 3-layer rule. This applies even to those who are potty-trained. Swim diaper covers need to have tight-fitting legs and a waist.
- THE 3 LAYERS ARE Swim Diaper, Plastic Diaper Cover & Bathing Suit.