Open Swim begins Saturday & Sunday, Memorial Day weekend.
INTRODUCING WEEKEND OPEN SWIM!
We know our families have been missing their time at the pool so we figured out a way we can accommodate open swim in our pool. Book your spot today for up to 4 people. Let’s jump in and have a great time this summer!
- Open Swim is available SAT & SUN 3-5 PM by reservation
- MEMBERS may bring one NON MEMBER guest. ALL NON-MEMBERS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A MEMBER. Non-member adult guest $10, child $5
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. 1 reservation per family per weekend.
To make a reservation: Contact Irene Velasquez, Reservation Manager at 562-426-7601 x 1421 or by email at email@example.com, Open Swim tables and chairs are first come first serve. In the subject line add: OPEN SWIM RESERVATION
As a courtesy to other members, cancellations must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR OPEN SWIM
- Open Swim pool capacity is 75 people
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- CHILDREN 12yrs and under must complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J. Please fill out the Health Check Form HERE
- Locker rooms and showers are open for day use.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted but must be kept at your tables. No glass containers, alcohol, pork, or shellfish are allowed at the pool.
- Water shoes are required in the wading pool.
- 3-LAYER RULE: For the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff, all children under the age of 3 are REQUIRED to follow the 3-layer rule. This applies even to those who are potty-trained. Swim diaper covers need to have tight-fitting legs and a waist.
- THE 3 LAYERS ARE Swim Diaper, Plastic Diaper Cover & Bathing Suit.