Thank you for joining our waitlist, if you have any questions please contact the ECE at email@example.com
Please be aware of the following policies before you join the waitlist.
- Proof of immunization is necessary for my child to start the program and must be updated annually. Children’s immunization records must be turned in within the first 30 days of your child beginning the program.
- We reserve the right to withhold services. The applicant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Alpert JCC and I understand that failure to act in accordance with the rules may result in expulsion from the Alpert ECE with no refund.
- Tuition payment is required regardless of absence including, but not limited to, vacation, illness, or unforeseen closure.
- Should families wish to withdraw from the program at any time during the year, our usual withdrawal policy will apply. Should we be ordered to close by city, county, state, or federal officials at any time, families will be required to meet their financial commitment for the duration of that calendar month so that we can continue to compensate teachers through the end of the month. After that time, no further charges will be made until we re-open. (For example, suppose we were ordered to close from December 12 through February 10. Families would be required to pay their tuition through December 31, and teachers would be compensated through December 31. There would be no charges for the month of January, and charges for February would be pro-rated.) If we are required to close for a short period of time, 48 to 72 hours, in the event of a positive case of COVID-19 in our community, there will be no refunds granted.
- I understand that I am responsible for tuition payments outlined in this contract and that I am responsible for providing the Alpert JCC with updated payment information if necessary. I understand that if any past due payments are not paid within 48 hours of notification services will be suspended or terminated.
- I understand that late charges will be charged as incurred at $1 a minute for every minute late. Charges will be processed automatically with the card on file the next business day.
- Participation in AJCC activities constitutes permission for the agency to use any photos or videos of the participants for promotional purposes, without remuneration.
- Morning/Afternoon snacks & lunches will be brought from home and follow healthy food and licensing guidelines. No food will be provided on-site.
- I understand that the ECE has a pre-approved list of options with an outside vendor for classroom birthday celebrations. I understand that only the pre-approved options and vendor can be used for classroom celebrations.
- I understand that the ECE can change the food policy at any time based on need.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 Warning & Disclaimer: Coronavirus a/k/a COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person or other contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participating in programs or activities upon the AJCC ECE premises could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. The AJCC ECE in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in programs or activities upon the AJCC ECE premises. I hereby certify that I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of the risks inherent in my and my child’s entry upon the AJCC ECE premises, the use of any of the AJCC ECE’s facilities or equipment, and my child’s participation in any of the AJCC ECE’s programs and that I am voluntarily assuming said risks. I understand that I will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury, property damage, or death, I sustain as a result of my entry upon the AJCC ECE premises, the use of any of the AJCC ECE’s facilities or equipment, and/or my participation in any of the AJCC ECE’s programs and that by signing this agreement I HEREBY RELEASE THE AJCC ECE from all liability for such loss, damage, or death. I further certify that my child is in good health and has no conditions or impairments which would preclude their safe entry upon the AJCC ECE premises, the use of any of the AJCC ECE’s facilities or equipment, and/or their participation in any of the AJCC ECE’s programs.
- By signing below I understand and agree that I am financially responsible for payment. I understand that delinquent payments not paid within 48 hours of notification will result in suspension or termination of services.