TUES | NOV 30 | 5:30 PM | IN PERSON | FREE
Bring the whole family to the Alpert JCC for a miraculous outdoor evening of latkes, crafts, live music from Dark Horse, and more as we light the third candle on our Chanukhiot together!
This event is FREE to attend with an RSVP. We will be collecting non-perishable food items to support families in need through the JFCS Food Pantry.
Here is a list of in-demand items:
- Canned Vegetables, Beans and Fruits
- Canned Fish and Meat: Tuna, Chicken, etc.
- Cereal and Breakfast Foods
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed, Canned, Instant Meals: Soup, Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper
- Powdered, Canned or Shelf-Stable Milk, Almond, Soy, Evaporated
- Juice: shelf-stable plastic bottles or juice boxes
- Baby Formula/food
- Grab & Go Snacks i.e. granola bars, protein bars, nuts
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19/negative test result within 72 hours required to attend.