Zoom | FREE
Join J Family and Temple Israel for a virtual family Tu B’shevat Seder. We will sing songs, say special blessings and enjoy tasty treats and drinks.
What you will need for the seder:
- White and Red Grape Juice
- Four different kinds of fruits, at least one from each category:
- Fruit with soft outside with a pit in the center, such as olives or dates, peaches, apricots, etc.
- Fruit that is hard on the outside and soft on the inside, such as walnuts, coconuts or almonds.
- Fruit that is soft throughout and is completely edible, such as figs, grapes, and raisins.
- Fruit that has a tough skin on the outside but sweet fruit within, such as mangos, bananas, avocados
If you would like to purchase a kit with everything you need, they will be available for pick up at the AJCC on January 21 from 4-5pm. Please order your kit no later than January 11.
2-Person Kit | $10 | CLICK HERE
4-Person Kit | $18 | CLICK HERE
Angel Sponsor – Donates a Seder Kit | $36 | CLICK HERE
If you would like a kit but can not afford one, it please contact Dana Schneider-Chanzit at email@example.com
The J Family Program is made possible through a generous grant from Jewish Long Beach.