Zoom | FREE
Are you ready for a fun easy way to make dinner? This class is good for kids of all ages. We will be using an easy two ingredient dough, and make three different delicious favorites. So let’s get our hands in some dough, have some fun, and get creative too.
In this workshop, we’ll be making
- Pizza dough
- Easy pizza sauce
- Bread bowls
- Cinnamon sugar bread twists
What you will need
- Self-Rising Flour
- Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
- Cheese of your choice for pizza
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Pizza sauce
- Prepared (jar) pizza sauce
- Homemade: tomato sauce or fire roasted tomato, tomato paste, seasoning: garlic, oregano, Italian seasoning, onion, pepper, salt (and whatever else you may like)
You’ll also need
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Baking sheet
- Muffin pan
- Parchment paper (optional, but encouraged
Since this workshop includes use of knives, hot pans, and the stove top and oven, adult supervision is strongly recommended.
The J Family Program is made possible through a generous grant from Jewish Long Beach.