READY, SET, FIT!
No matter how you want to get in shape, the Alpert JCC can help you reach your fitness goals. We have a state-of-the-art fitness club, and offer a wide range of group fitness classes. Our instructors are specially trained to work with the community’s senior population, and our team of personal trainers can help with functional training and rehabilitative movements for athletes young and old.
The best way to achieve your fitness goals is to visit the Alpert JCC.
Fitness Center Information
Fitness Center Hours
- Mon – Thurs: 5:30 am – 9 pm
- Friday: 5:30 am – 6 pm
- Sat & Sun: 7 am – 6 pm
- Mon – Thurs: 5:30 am – 8 pm
- Friday: 5:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Sat – Sun: 7 am – 5:30 pm
- Monday–Thursday 5:30am–8:00pm
- Friday 5:30am–5:30pm
- Saturday–Sunday 7:00am–5:30pm
SIGNING IN FOR CLASSES
- Sign in for group fitness classes at the Member Relations Courtesy Desk, and pick up your ticket to take to the instructor to enter class.
- To minimize disruptions and for everyone’s safety, please arrive on time as there will be no entry permitted to the classroom 10 minutes after scheduled class start time.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CLASSES?
- Stop by the Member Relations Courtesy Desk, or, for more detailed information, contact Elsie Bennett, Fitness Director at ext. 1035 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.