WHAT ARE THE FITNESS STUDIOS?
Cardio Studio – You will find our treadmills, ellipticals, ascent trainers, steppers, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, and our new step.
Strength Studio – You will find our upper body and lower body machines, functional trainers, cross cables, smith press, Olympic bench, arm curl, and free weights.
* The fitness center and the fitness center classes are for ages 13yrs and over. There is a mandatory orientation for ages 13-17yrs that MUST be completed prior to using our fitness center and fitness classes.
HOW CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Reservations are required to use our fitness studios, lap swim, and group exercise classes until further notice. All you need is the email and password associated with your Alpert JCC membership account and you are ready to login and reserve your time!
- To manage your reservations, you can download the app on your smartphone HERE or reserve from your desktop!
- If you need help with your login or downloading and using the MY J App, you can find a list of instructions on our website HERE.
- If you do not have a smartphone but would like to reserve a spot, email email@example.com
- For Fitness Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions call (562) 426-7601 x 1051
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- Masks are now optional while OUTDOORS.
- Masks are strongly encouraged while working out INDOORS in our Cardio and Strength Studios, and are required for unvaccinated members.
- * The fitness center and the fitness center classes are for ages 13yrs and over. There is a mandatory orientation for ages 13-17yrs that MUST be completed prior to using our fitness center and fitness classes.
- During outdoor Personal Training, masks are not required but encouraged when under 6ft away.
- When outdoors, masks are up to the discretion of the participant.
- Every member and non-member MUST check-in for your reservation at the Health Check Table. All members and non-members will be asked to self-screen prior to coming to the AJCC and can refer to our health check HERE for the right questions to ask yourself.
- Members who have back-to-back reservations in either the same or multiple studios must leave the studio during the 15-minute break each hour.
- Starting Saturday, May 29th, locker rooms and showers will be open for day use. Towel service will not be available