LET’S GET PERSONAL
We’ve moved personal training sessions outside!
Are you looking to become faster, stronger, and more agile? Perhaps you want to learn the proper techniques to use state-of-the-art exercise equipment. Maybe you want to shake up your fitness routine with new ideas and challenges. No matter your fitness goal, we have a personal trainer that is right for you. Our trainers can create fitness programs specifically designed for you, and create exercise routines to help with specific injuries or medical conditions.
For questions regarding personal training contact Elsie Bennett at (562) 426 7601 ext 1056 or email email@example.com to set up your first session.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- Every member and non-member MUST check-in for your reservation at the Health Check Table. All members and non-members will be asked to self-screen prior to coming to the AJCC and can refer to our health check HERE for the right questions to ask yourself.
- Please continue to arrive 10 minutes in advance of your reserved time in order to go through this process.
- Masks are now optional while OUTDOORS.
- Masks are still required while INDOORS.
- * The fitness center and the fitness center classes are for ages 13yrs and over. There is a mandatory orientation for ages 13-17yrs that MUST be completed prior to using our fitness center and fitness classes.
PERSONAL TRAINING OPTIONS & PRICING
To sign up for personal training contact Elsie Bennett at (562) 426 7601 ext 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first session.
If you need to purchase more personal training sessions just click the button below, find your trainer and choose the package that’s right for you!
GET YOUR BODY MOVING FROM HOME WITH SPECIALIZED VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING!
Have Questions or Concerns about these personal training classes? Please contact, Elsie Bennett, Fitness & Wellness Director! email@example.com
YOGA PRIVATE SESSION
Starter Package! Intro 3 | 30 mins sessions | Members $99 | Non Member $108
1 | 1 hr sessions: Member $66 | Non Member $86
6 | 1 hr sessions: Member $396 | Non Member $504
Are you looking to… Reduce your stress and anxiety, strengthen your immune system, increase your flexibility and blood flow, build both physical and mental strength, expand your breath capacity, sleep better, and deepen your yoga practice…all in a personal, customized virtual experience?
If the answer is yes, then private yoga sessions are the next step! This is the perfect opportunity to customize and enhance your practice. Working privately provides the unique ability to make appropriate modifications that will deepen your connection to self, along with helping you reach your yoga & life goals.
Instructor: Kristina Shafton
SENIOR STRENGTH & FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
5 | 30 min sessions Member $170.40 | Non Member $212.80
10 | 30 min sessions Member $304 | Non Member $380
Studies have shown that strength training for seniors not only builds up bone and muscle but counteracts the weakness and frailty that usually comes with age. This total body workout is a great way for older adults to get started with strength training. The exercises focus on building total-body strength with an emphasis on improving balance, stability, and flexibility. Equipment needed – Chair, hand weights, resistance band. Instructor: Cindi Massengale