LET'S GET YOUR BODY MOVING!
Join us for these extra special classes made to have fun and get your body fit! These classes are not part of the group fitness classes and require payment.
As a member of the Alpert JCC, you will only pay a small membership fee and non-members can attend this class for an additional fee.
RATHER HAVE SPECIALTY CLASSES ON DEMAND?
We’ve created a special senior fitness video bundle for you to have access to whenever you’d like to take the classes! Save the page and come back to it for a great workout at any time.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- ADULTS are no longer required to complete a Health Check Form before visiting the J.
- Every member and non-member MUST check-in for your reservation at the Health Check Table. All members and non-members will be asked to self-screen prior to coming to the AJCC and can refer to our health check HERE for the right questions to ask yourself.
- Please continue to arrive 10 minutes in advance of your reserved time in order to go through this process.
- Masks are now optional while OUTDOORS.
- Masks are still required while INDOORS.
- * The fitness center and the fitness center classes are for ages 13yrs and over. There is a mandatory orientation for ages 13-17yrs that MUST be completed prior to using our fitness center and fitness classes.