WELCOME TO J FAMILY!
The Alpert JCC is proud to offer this new family initiative.
The goal of the J Family program is to provide resources and programs for our families to enhance our Jewish community, customs, and experiences both in the home and community. We want to empower all our families to celebrate and enjoy the customs and cultures of our beautiful Jewish Tradition. This program is designed to give your family the tools and resources to do that. We hope you will join in on the Fun!
The J Family Program is made possible through a generous grant from Jewish Long Beach.
The role of the Alpert JCC has always been a place where people can gather – where people welcome and take care of one another. Through these difficult times, where physical distancing is how we take care of one another, we are committed to continuing our programs for families in spite of these unique circumstances. Every month we host different family programs, from cooking to crafting, story time, and holiday programs. Here’s what’s coming up!
ONLINE RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
- Make sure to check out the PJ Library website for wonderful family resources HERE
- Find Awesome videos on BimBam about all things Jewish for kids HERE
- Great education resources from Holidays to Hebrew learning for children HERE
- Chabad.org has a whole section just for kids. It has lots of great stuff to check out HERE
- Learn about Israel with Shalom Sesame! HERE